- How to save money and help protect the planet when you shop with Earth Rewards
- The Loudest Animal on Land: Five things you need to know about the Howler Monkey
- How to celebrate Earth Day 2021 and help ‘Restore Our Earth’
- What is carbon offsetting? A simple guide that explains everything you need to know
- New Feature: Track the Carbon Footprint of your Drink.
[…] A carbon offset is a reduction in emissions by a project or organisation caused elsewhere. When a certified project like Trocano removes 1 metric tonne of CO2e, they are awarded a carbon credit by a regulation body. In their case, it’s the NFS who ensure the project carries out the three aforementioned objectives of carbon removal, socio-economic benefits and biodiversity protection. Read more about this in our blog post. […]
Comments are closed.